[asterisk-users] jingle/gtalk still very troubling

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Oct 26 09:57:01 CDT 2008

Hello Philippe!
   Do I need a googletalk client? Or can I just use asterisk's "originate" CLI
command? I was under the illusion I could. Otherwise it's a bit problematic. I
canonly use text-based applications and they better support JACK audio
Connection Kit, for my soundcard is not simple standard. I had problems with
that before.
   Do I need to especially configure my firewall, besides opening all outbound
ports? I'm in a small local network, so do I also have to configure
port-forwarding.
   As I said: we succeeded in sending me a text-message, but audio won't work.
Signalling is fine, but then establishing the connection always failed.
   Kindest regards and thanks so far
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net