[asterisk-users] jingle/gtalk still very troubling

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Oct 26 07:25:31 CDT 2008

Hi!
   I just tried to call a friend using jingle, but I got refused. Errorcode was
502, he tried to call me, heard it ringing once and then it stopped.
   I used:
originate jingle/gtalk_account/friend at jabber.linuxlovers.at [application]
   I'm registered to googletalk, but this should mean no harm, or should it.
   Once I was able to receive a text-message from him, but couldn't respond, I
don't know how to. Remember I use asterisk only, no soft- or hardphone.
   Does anyone have suggestions, where to look, what to try?
   Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net