[asterisk-users] gtalk dialstring?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Oct 25 16:33:06 CDT 2008

Hi!
   OK, this seems to work. But still I can't find anything to talk to for a
test. I don't know, if the firewall might be in the way. Isn't there some
echo-test service for google?
   And about the buddies: I found usernames in two places
1. in jabber.conf
[gtalk_account]
buddy=buddy_name at gmail.com
2. gtalk.conf
[guest]
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
context=google-in
username=buddy_name at gmail.com
   Do I need both? How to add more buddies? Just go on with:
buddy=second_buddy at gmail.com
and
username=second_buddy at gami.com
   or do I have to use something like buddy2 and suername2?
   "google-in" is the context of incoming calls in my extensions.conf, is is
correct to be there as a context name, or should there be some other context?
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net