[asterisk-users] The skype channel...

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 10:14:51 CDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Julien Claassen <julien at c-lab.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>   So no way to get in anymore? that's too bad. It would have been the first

It's in the first wave. Here's what the initial mail from Steve Sokol said:

"The Skype For Asterisk beta will start with a small group and expand in a
controlled manner to allow close monitoring of feedback and optimal operation
between Skype and Asterisk.  An email notice informing those selected for the
initial phase will be sent out some time late this week.  If you are selected
you will receive a beta license agreement and a mutual nondisclosure agreement,
both of which must be signed before you can download the beta code.

If you are not selected for the initial round please keep in mind that our goal
is to expand the beta program as soon as is practical.  We will keep your
application and when we get to the second phase of the beta you will be the
first to know."

That note was sent just after Astricon. If you applied you should have
received it.

/r