[asterisk-users] Fresh installed box

Torintino T torintino1 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 04:15:28 CDT 2008

Thanks Matt,

would you please tell me in details about the following

1- the Linux mail configuration steps to enable it to send voicemail to email.

2- the steps to use T.38 and pass thru...or Fax detection...and fax to email.

3- for the live monitoring.i wanna a software to monitor and to make spying on the calls, etc...

if you will send me helpful documents , your help will be appreciated

Thanks,

Torintino