[asterisk-users] Sporadic One Way Audio

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Fri Oct 24 18:36:17 CDT 2008

The asterisk server is connected to the PSTN via a Rhino R4FXO-EC card.
The lost RTP would have be between the Asterisk server and the phones.
There are only 2 phones in the building, 2 lines coming in to the
asterisk server and the server is on the same ethernet switch as the
phones.  The phones are SIP phones.  This is a simple PBX system that
picks up calls from the analog lines and routes them to the appropriate
phone, although it will eventually be linked to a larger system once all
the minor bugs are resolved.