[asterisk-users] Problems with zaptel/ztdummy/asterisk.

Richard Horton arimus.uk at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:56:35 CDT 2008

2008/10/24 Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com>:
> On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 01:38:14PM +0100, Richard Horton wrote:

> Try running zttest . Does it print anything or is simply hung?

Hangs - I also found after sending my message my syslog filling up
with rtc interupt missed messages - don't think my particular
configuration will work ztdummy, going to try switching to our
production spec kit rather than my dev box on Monday to see if (as I
hope) its a hardware related issue.

Sorry for disturbing people
--
Richard Horton
Users are like a virus: Each causing a thousand tiny crises until the