[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Cisco Call Manager Express (CME)

Stephen Reese rsreese at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 22:53:02 CDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:57 PM, David Gibbons <dave at videon-central.com> wrote:
> Dare I ask why you want to do this?
>
> Dave

I know it seems counter intuitive but I've several examples of it
being done and for me it would be for the experience of working with
CME. A lot of companies utilize Cisco hardware, I figure why not check
it out. I enjoy using Asterisk for my SIP server but there are a
number of different configurations out there including using Asterisk
as a Voicemail server and Cisco Call Manger as the device to interface
with the phone rather then having to flash them and all of that even
though I've done it twice and it's not a bad process.

Mainly just curious...