[asterisk-users] problems with some incoming/outgoing calls

Fernando Serto fserto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:44:56 CDT 2008

Hi, Sorry I forgot to mention versions and post files.

Asterisk version:
pbx:/etc/asterisk# asterisk -rx "core show version"
Asterisk 1.4.22 built by root @ coope-pbx on a i686 running Linux on
2008-10-22 09:36:35 UTC

I'm running zaptel 1.4.12.1 and wanpipe 3.3.14. Also tried zaptel
1.4.11 and 1.4.12, and wanpipe 3.2.7.1, and the problem happens on all
versions.

extensions.conf: http://www.pastebin.ca/1235312
sip.conf: http://www.pastebin.ca/1235317
zapata.conf: http://www.pastebin.ca/1235318
zaptel.conf: http://www.pastebin.ca/1235322

Let me know if I should be posting any other conf files.