[asterisk-users] Atxfer Command

David Monteagudo Sanz dmonteagudo at s2grupo.es
Thu Oct 23 10:17:09 CDT 2008

Hi,

We are testing new Asterisk 1.6.0.1 because we would like to use the
Attended Transfer feature and we are trying to use the new action Atxfer
developed for AMI.

As far as we know, it is suposed to be in this release as it can be read
in Digium's changelog

/New command: Atxfer. See doc/manager_1_1.txt for more details or manager show command Atxfer from the CLI/

But, when we try to see information in the CLI console, this command
doesn't exist, neither AtxferAction works, we got a message saying that
this command is unknown

Are we missing something?

Thanks in advance

     David