[asterisk-users] a question about linux/asterisk/commands

Babcock, Michael Alex mbabcock06 at wou.edu
Wed Oct 22 00:09:15 CDT 2008

hi;
I'm curious, is there a way, after i set up an admin ivr one needs a
password to enter, to make for say
option 7
for say give me current bandwith usage information? Let me tell you
what i do now and you could give me your ideas.
First of all i have a user, mbabcock that i ssh with, I'm using the
latest of freepbx and right now how i get the status for me is typing
vnstat and getting resolts like this:
$ vnstat
Database updated: Tue Oct 21 20:55:01 2008

	eth0

	   received:      48.46 MB (87.3%)
	transmitted:       7.18 MB (12.7%)
	      total:      55.63 MB

	                rx     |     tx     |  total
	-----------------------+------------+-----------
	    today     48.46 MB |    7.18 MB |   55.63 MB
	estimated        54 MB |       8 MB |      62 MB

any help would be wonderful.
thanks

Michael Babcock, owner of
http://gwhosting.net