[asterisk-users] For Dial(), when calling party hangs up, redirect called party to another location in the dialplan?

Martin Smith martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Tue Oct 21 12:05:56 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I know when doing a Dial, when the called party hangs up, we have a few
different ways to redirect the calling party to other parts of the
dialplan.

In this case, I have someone who would like to do the opposite... When
the calling party hangs up after a Dial(), redirect the called party to
another location.

I'm not sure how else to describe what the user wants to do, but I'm
willing to try if people have questions :)

Is there a simple way to do this without a meetme room?

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221