[asterisk-users] Cisco 7906g & SIP

David Gibbons dave at videon-central.com
Tue Oct 21 09:53:52 CDT 2008

Sasa,

It sounds like you need to set the dhcp option for 'next-server' in order to point the phone to the ip address of the tftp server. Alternatively, if the load on the phone is new enough, there is an 'alternate tftp server' setting that you can point to the ip address of your tftp server as well.

Dave