[asterisk-users] Configuring Bandwidth.com SIP trunks to prevent one-way audio

Kurt Knudsen kurt.knudsen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 14:48:05 CDT 2008

Well, when it fails over to the Dahdi trunk, it doesn't dial properly,
so I think I broke the macro. I will add the Set(GROUP()) stuff inside
of that macro-trunkdial-0.3 context and see if that helps. But it's
weird that I can't dial out. Here's a bit of the full log:

DEBUG[8221] app_macro.c: Executed application: Dial
VERBOSE[8221] logger.c:     -- Executing
[1-dial at macro-trunkdial-failover-0.3:2] GotoIf("SIP/207-0a1b3590", "20
> 0 1-CONGESTION|1:1-out|1") in new stack
VERBOSE[8221] logger.c:     -- Goto
(macro-trunkdial-failover-0.3,1-CONGESTION,1)
DEBUG[8221] app_macro.c: Executed application: Gotoif
VERBOSE[8221] logger.c:     -- Executing
[1-CONGESTION at macro-trunkdial-failover-0.3:1] Dial("SIP/207-0a1b3590",
"Dahdi/g1/18005551212") in new stack
DEBUG[8221] dsp.c: dsp busy pattern set to 500,500
DEBUG[8221] chan_dahdi.c: Dialing '18005551212'
DEBUG[8221] chan_dahdi.c: Deferring dialing...
VERBOSE[8221] logger.c:     -- Called g1/18005551212
DEBUG[8221] chan_dahdi.c: Sent deferred digit string: T18005551212w
DEBUG[8221] chan_dahdi.c: Done dialing, but waiting for progress
detection before doing more...
VERBOSE[8221] logger.c:     -- Hungup 'DAHDI/1-1'

Not sure how it broke, but it won't use the Dahdi channel :( It just
goes to a busy signal after you dial. I tested on an analog phone and
it can dial out normally, so it's the system.

Thanks.