[asterisk-users] How Secure Is Asterisk

Sam Tam samtam888 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 14:34:35 CDT 2008

VPN IP phone?
Then firewall up the asterisk to disable any outside access and place the
vpn server with the asterisk in a locked cabinet .

Sure that will stop someone trying to physically listen to their call.
Or they can always use the good old landline or mobile phone and let the
government listen to them too/
Sam