[asterisk-users] Configuring Bandwidth.com SIP trunks to prevent one-way audio

Kurt Knudsen kurt.knudsen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:17:28 CDT 2008

The GotoIf works, because it does failover sometimes, just not all the
time, I followed instructions from here:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+GotoIf

And it seems to work in other areas that I use it in a similar way. I
only have the Set(GROUP()) when we are making outgoing calls on the
SIP trunk or when there's an incoming call on the SIP trunk. Anything
on Dahdi doesn't get included. I don't know how to tell my phones and
channels apart, I'm not trying to add the phones to the group, just
the channels. Can you paste some of your extensions.conf since you
also use Bandwidth.com?

Thanks.