[asterisk-users] adding a second extension

Juan Rodríguez jerdguez at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 22:21:39 CDT 2008

Stephen:
Your configuration files looks fine. Try from the CLI issuing "originate
SIP/101 extension 102 at default", having the 101 online, then do that with
"originate SIP/102 extension 101 at default". See what happens.

If you got a CVS commit, commit again or try installing a release.

http://downloads.digium.com/pub/asterisk/asterisk-1.6-current.tar.gz (for
download)

Regards,
Juan