[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4 and openLDAP

Ming Yong ming at voiceroute.net
Sat Oct 18 02:45:49 CDT 2008

Anael,
You should take a look at Druid (Open Source Unified Communications)
Project based on Asterisk that has complete LDAP backend and Zimbra
connector.
It's an open source project & we are looking for collaborators & users.

Druid UCS 5.0 with LDAP backend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl78orka938

Druid Zimlet for click to call and drag & drop faxing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdEVSJuh1ow

Ming

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Anael DIAZ <azdinael at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I need help in implementing Asterisk with LDAP. I' ve installed Asterik  1.4
> with CentOS 5.2 and I would like to use with it an existing zimbra LPAD.
>
> thanks,

Ming Yong
CEO, www.voiceroute.org
Druid - Open Source Unified Communications
DID: +1-877-242-3704
Office: +1-866-915-2407 ext 301
SIP/email: ming at voiceroute.net
VoiceCON 08 San Francisco
10-13 Nov 08, Booth #738, Moscone North Convention Center, San Francisco, CA
http://druidvoicecon.eventbrite.com

Voiceroute videos on Druid, Open Source Unified Communications & Asterisk
http://youtube.com/voiceroute