[asterisk-users] SER + Asterisk

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 20:36:07 CDT 2008

I am running Asterisk and would like to add SER to register my (sip) DID and connect it to asterisk;
but I'm not sure if this is the correct forum.

I have as DID, sip account with one VoIP provider; currently I"m using just stand alone SIP phone and register with the VoIP provider via:
stun.fwdnet.net

Is it possible to use SER to register with the provider and forward the call Asterisk.
Can anybody provide a link to practical example.

I'm comfortable with Asterisk but I just install SER and can not find appropriate example to follow on "www.iptel.org" web-page.
There are a lot explanations but not enough practical examples to follow.

--
#Joseph