[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP calls stop working having more than 300 calls (more than 600 channels)

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Oct 17 14:23:38 CDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 03:11:17PM -0400, "Juan E. Rodríguez" wrote:
> I do, I am planning to have little more than 1000. Right now I had
> managed little more than 700 SIP channels + 100 IAX channels.
>
> Do you think this can cause any problem?? --I mean, having this RTP
> ports range--

If you never had anything close to the order of magnitude of 10000 SIP
channels, the range of 10000 RTP ports should have been well over
enough. Unless your scripts have done very funny things (using over 5
sockets per Asterisk channel. Which is funny indeed, becuase even
chan_h323 isn't that bad).

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com