[asterisk-users] srv records not being honoured properly

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Oct 17 12:40:44 CDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 12:11 -0500, Tilghman Lesher wrote:

> Have you considered upgrading to 1.6?

Not to this point, no.  1.4 does everything I want and if it ain't
broke, don't fix it.  Well, now it's broke I guess.  Still, Ubuntu still
uses 1.4 and I don't like having to maintain my own packages.

>   I believe it is fixed in that branch.

I think I'd sooner (backport a) fix (it) and offer it back upstream
before I'd go to maintaining my own packages.  I can do it, I just have
better things to do.

b.