[asterisk-users] Snom M3 firmware Update

Torbjörn Abrahamsson torbjorn.abrahamsson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:23:00 CDT 2008

Our M3's also got stuck somewhere in the middle, so we rebooted the base by
pressing the reset button. After this the handset moved along and continued
with the upgrade. This happended on all our 5 handsets, connected to three
different bases, one with fw 1.01 and two with 1.07, upgrading to 1.16.

Very logical! I did not feel very good pressing the reset button during a
firmware upgrade. And that it should take 20 minutes anyway, even if working
ok, is quite absurd. Just about an eternity... :)

// T