[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP calls stop working having more than 300 calls (more than 600 channels)

Juan Rodríguez jerdguez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 00:24:35 CDT 2008

Tzafrir:

Following the comments on your post, I started checking (after breaking my
head 'googling') the UDP ports in use, and found out that the script that my
Asterisk is running was using UDP connection too. This caused that ports
from 10,000 to 20,000 could not be used by Asterisk.

I change the port range from 10,000 to 40,0000, and now everything looks OK.

Thanks for replying,
Juan

--
Juan E. Rodríguez