[asterisk-users] app transfer problem

Enrico Pasqualotto enrico at pasqualotto.org
Thu Oct 16 04:49:18 CDT 2008

I all, I'm trying to transfer a iax2 channel trought dialplan app
transfer to another extensions (IAX).
The variable TRANSFERSTATUS report SUCCESS but the call isn't trasfered.
I haven't other information, in console I see only hangup of a channel.

My scenario is 3 asterisk box connected with iax trunk, I talk from BOX1
to BOX2 and I want to transfer user on BOX2 to another user on BOX3.
After transfer command is executed on BOX1 (return SUCCESS) on other BOX
I don't see nothing. Only hangup.
There are some way to debug the transfer?

Thanks Pasqu.