[asterisk-users] How to launch batch whenever Asterisk (re)start ?

Torbjörn Abrahamsson torbjorn.abrahamsson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 02:43:45 CDT 2008

You could use #exec statements in one of your config-files. This would
mean that they would be run on every reload. As you asked about running
at every restart, not reload, you would have to check if it is indeed a
restart. This could possibly be done by checking the uptime with
"asterisk -rx 'show uptime'", and then parse this to see if it is quite
low, meaning it would be a restart...

// T