[asterisk-users] One Way Audio Problem

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Oct 16 00:00:25 CDT 2008

Sorry, wrong thread, time for bed.  I thought this was the thread
where the guy was having issues with one way audio on his third call,
and his Asterisk server was behind NAT.

Good night everyone and have pleasant dreams of 700 point drops in the DOW!

OT, did you know if the government took the $700+ billion dollars and
did not bail out the greedy banks, we could have immediate relief
since for the most part, we could suspend Federal Income tax for
everyone.  A $300 rebate check, give me a break, how about some real
stimulus, a rebate (or lack of theft because there is no law that we
as individuals have to pay Federal Income tax, and I dare anyone to
point it out, a real law, not something the IRS made up, I don't think
they are part of the Legislative branch) weekly or bi-weekly depending
on how you get paid.

It would be immediate and give more money to the people who need it.
All your Fed Income tax pays for anyways is the national debt, the
clock just maxed out at $10 trillion.  Rather than paying it down
below the max and keeping it that way, they are building another one
with additional digits.....

Sorry for a TOTALLY OFF topic post.  I screwed up so I thought I might
as well rant a little.

Apologies in sheer exhaustion,
Steve Totaro

Thanks,