[asterisk-users] LDAP authentication

Adrien Couet coueta at esiee.fr
Wed Oct 15 08:28:14 CDT 2008

Hello

I want to set up an LDAP authentication on my asterisk network by using
the astirectory module.

To avoid NAT problems, every client have a local asterisk server which is
linked with the others by a main server. Firstly, I have installed he
astirectory module on local server, but since it not only read in my LDAP
but also write in it it cause me security problems.

My question is: is there any way to configure my locals server to transfer
the authentication request to the main one ?

Thanks in advance.

Adrien Couet