[asterisk-users] realtime queue_log to mySQL backport to 1.4

Lee, John (Sydney) John.Lee at compuware.com
Wed Oct 15 01:05:25 CDT 2008

Hi Atis,

> queue_log => mysql,asteriskcdrdb,queue_log
> If it's wrong, you should see some warnings when asterisk is starting
up.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I did not put in queue_log for <table> and
it has just taken the default which is queue_log.
In the console startup, you can see below that it has successfully bound
queue_log to /mysql/db1/queue_log.

# asterisk -rvvv
Asterisk 1.4.21.2, Copyright (C) 1999 - 2008 Digium, Inc. and others.
[...]
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/extconfig.conf': Found
  == Binding queue_log to mysql/db1/queue_log
Connected to Asterisk 1.4.21.2 currently running on machine
Verbosity is at least 3

In /var/log/asterisk/messages, I saw:
[Oct 15 15:31:48] NOTICE[20941] config.c: Registered Config Engine mysql

> Another idea that came into my mind is, that (if this config doesn't
> still work) you might have to do "make dist-clean" within
> asterisk-addons after reinstalling asterisk, and then configure, make,
> make install. It's because addons do use headers from installed
> version of asterisk, and they might not have correct declarations.

Basically, I did:
-> Asterisk-1.4.21.2
"make clean"
"./configure"
"make"
"make install"

-> Asterisk-addons-1.4.7
"make dist-clean"
"./configure"
"make"
"make install"

> Also, you mentioned that you checked /var/log/asterisk/messages,
> however i think debug is written into file called "debug". Anyway you
> can enable "full" in logger.conf and get everything there. To debug
> this you shouldn't need more than "core set verbose 3" and "core set
> debug 1".

I turned on debug mode and tried an agent login and logoff.
However, when I looked into debug and messages, there are lots of
chan_sip.c and a few cdr_addon_mysql.c but no occurrence at all of
res_config_mysql.c

What is happening?  Do I have to explicitly load it?

*CLI> module show like res_config_mysql
Module                  Description                              Use
Count
res_config_mysql.so     MySQL RealTime Configuration Driver      0
1 modules loaded