[asterisk-users] Softphone Framework or Libraries

Michael Graves mgraves at mstvp.com
Mon Oct 13 13:54:58 CDT 2008

Sorry to hijack this thread...but I'm still looking for a G.722 capable
soft phone other than Eyebeam. I only need a handful of licenses. There
are a couple others available but only to OEMs in 1000 unit quantities.

Any ideas?

Michael

--Original Message Text---
From: Dean Collins
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:58:38 -0400

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }

Tim Panton from Phone From Here was able to implement this
functionality when he was at Mexuar so I would check with him.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net