[asterisk-users] One Way Audio Problem

Daniel Hazelbaker daniel at highdesertchurch.com
Mon Oct 13 11:12:58 CDT 2008

Might be a stretch, but does the Asterisk log show that the call was
answered?  I had this problem when interfacing * with an NEC system to
do call parking pickup.  The NEC would never give a dialtone (nor did
it give answer supervision) so * never knew the call got picked up so
audio only worked one way.  I ended up rigging * to force the line to
be considered answered with a patch.

Daniel