[asterisk-users] One Way Audio Problem

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Mon Oct 13 11:07:36 CDT 2008

A packet trace will probably show exactly what is happening.  Try:

tcpdump -nlXs 8192 -i eth0 port 5060

You should be able to see the SIP information going back and forth and
will probably show you that your NAT rules are applying when they
shouldn't.  I agree with first turning off your firewall and testing...
but if that actually solves the problem you need to know why.  This should
tell why.