[asterisk-users] realtime queue_log to mySQL backport to 1.4

Lee, John (Sydney) John.Lee at compuware.com
Mon Oct 13 01:51:15 CDT 2008

> http://ftp.iq-labs.net/queue_log-
> 1.4/asterisk_queue_log_realtime_1.4.19.patch
>
> This uses standardized realtime/mysql library from asterisk addons.
> For it to support SQL inserts in 1.4, you would also need to apply
> both patches from (1 for asterisk, another for asterisk-addons)
>
> http://ftp.iq-labs.net/realtime_store_destroy-1.4/
>
> This will later allow you to upgrade to 1.6 and having everything
> working without patching.

I have patched in asterisk 1.4
. main/logger.c
. include/asterisk/config.h
. main/config.c

I have patched in asterisk-addons 1.4
. res/res_config_mysql.c

I have re-installed asterisk and asterisk-addons.

I created a database called db1 and in there created a table called
queue_log as per instruction
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+queue_log+on+MySQL

I changed /etc/asterisk/extconfig.conf to add the following line:
[settings]
queue_log => mysql,db1

I changed /etc/asterisk/res_mysql.conf to add the following:
[general]
dbhost = localhost
dbname = db1
dbuser = user
dbpass = password
dbport = 3306
dbsock = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

1) However, whenever I perform an agent login, no row is written to
table queue_log.  I checked /var/log/asterisk/queue_log and a new entry
is written there.
2) I set debug to 10 on the console in asterisk and re-did the test but
there were no error messages in /var/log/asterisk/messages.
3) I set debug on in mysqld and there are no information for inserting
into table queue_log, except the cdr logging as below.
Tcp port: 0  Unix socket: (null)
Time                 Id Command    Argument
081013 15:59:36       1 Connect     user at localhost on db1
                      2 Connect     user at localhost on db1
081013 16:00:32       1 Query       INSERT INTO cdr_log ...
081013 16:01:42       1 Query       INSERT INTO cdr_log ...

Is there anyone who can help me?