[asterisk-users] One Way Audio Problem

GNUbie gnubie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 21:00:30 CDT 2008

Hello Gordon,

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 2:22 AM, Gordon Henderson
<gordon+asterisk at drogon.net> wrote:

> You mention the SIP phone being inside the LAN. Where is the Asterisk box?

It is the main gateway of the IP phones and my laptop to the Internet.
In this case, the eth1 of the Asterisk box is connected to the LAN and
eth0 is connected to the Internet.

> IME: One-way audio problems are almost always casued by NAT gateways
> and/or incorrect NAT settings in sip.conf and/or incorrect IP address or
> extenal proxy settings in the SIP phone.

I don't think NAT is involve on this one way audio problem.

Thank you.

Regards,

GNUbie