[asterisk-users] Asterisk For Windows ?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun Oct 12 04:11:48 CDT 2008

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 09:44:30AM +0100, Meftah Tayeb wrote:
> hi my friend,
> thank you for this id
> now i have a screen reader named "orca" working with all OS tha have GNOME
> Desktop
> i decided to work with debian or UBUNTU
> please, provide to me a best / reliable / easy to use linux distribution
> i have only one problem:
> if i try to install ubuntu with ORCA screen reader, orca dont speak the
> installation step
> please, try to provide to me a Linux distribution tha have speakable setup
> user interface

A keyword for your searches: brltty
(a short for Brail TTY, which is a sort of a hsorthand for a terminal
device).

For instance the following message claims that the Debian installer
should support it, as long as you write from the boot prompt:

  install brltty

http://speech.braille.uwo.ca/pipermail/speakup/2007-May/042945.html

--
               Tzafrir Cohen