[asterisk-users] Got event 17 (Polarity Reversal)...

Jorge Mendoza mendoza at tcc.com.pe
Sat Oct 11 10:56:10 CDT 2008

I founded this behaviour in the past. When the CO provides reversal
polarity and the FXO port is configured to ignore polarity events, then
a reversal polarity could be detected as ringing if the
hardware/software is not well designed or configured.
So, if the CO provides polarity reversal, why not set answer and release
supervision to yes?

Jorge Mendoza