[asterisk-users] Configuring Bandwidth.com SIP trunks to prevent one-way audio

Kurt Knudsen kurt.knudsen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 17:32:08 CDT 2008

Hi Steve,

It's behind a NAT/Firewall but SIP translation is enabled and removing it
from behind the firewall did nothing, it still dropped calls. The calls
connect and everything works, but it dies when all trunks are in use and
someone else tries to call out. It seems like even though both channels are
in use, it tries to connect to the 2nd trunk and thus kills the audio.
Nothing strange came up in Wireshark or the firewall logs.

Thanks.