[asterisk-users] Transfer/Park Question.

Daniel Hazelbaker daniel at highdesertchurch.com
Fri Oct 10 15:26:57 CDT 2008

On Oct 10, 2008, at 1:00 PM, Brent Davidson wrote:

> Doug Lytle wrote:
>> I don't remember where I got it (Might have been the bug tracker)
>> that
>> works fine under the current 1.4.x.  I had to do a minor change to
>> get
>> it to apply.
>>
>> Copy into Asterisk source directory
>>
>> patch -p0 <*.patch
>>
>> rm *.patch
>>
>> make
>> make install
>>

>> Doug
> Ok, the patch is working great.  Any idea what would make the one step
> parking not work?  I've tried several DTMF combinations in
> features.conf
> and none of them seem to work when manually dialed or when bound as a
> DTMF code to a key.
>
> So far I've tried the following under [featuremap] in features.conf:
>
> parkcall => *5
> parkcall => #72
> parkcall => *9
> parkcall => #75
>
> I don't even see any acknowledgment of the DTMF tones showing up on
> the
> console.

You won't.  The patch I sent you off-list is incomplete, this one is
better. I forgot I fixed the "parked has timed out" option in another
patch before I fixed this part.  Anyway, make sure when you dial you
put "k" in the dial options ("K" too if you want both sides to park).
It used to be tied to the "t" option I believe and then got moved out
to "k" at some point.  Other than that, it should work.

Daniel