[asterisk-users] Budge Tones pick up wrong calls

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Fri Oct 10 15:24:18 CDT 2008

We have 3 Grandstream Budge Tone 100 phones which are being very fluid
on incoming calls.  They are set up as extensions 2501, 2518, and 2536.
When calling out to another phone, they always identify themselves
correctly.  But sometimes they will respond to the wrong incoming
calls.  (By respond, I mean that the phone rings and if someone picks up
the receiver, the call then goes thru.)  For example, 2501 might respond
to the calls for 2518.  After a reboot, it might decide to respond to
2501 as it should.  Or it might respond to 2536.  The phone it responds
for will not respond.
I don't know whether to look in the settings on the phone or in an
Asterisk setting, and what setting to check in either place.  Has anyone
seen this behavior before?
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington