[asterisk-users] DAHDI aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh :((((

Brendan Martens brendan.martens at crosscomm.net
Thu Oct 9 22:53:07 CDT 2008

I assume you guys are using 1.6.0, yeah? Looks like there was some
sort of confusion about dahdi in 1.6.0... I just saw this because of
Sean Darcy's question about 1.6.0.1 in a different thread. This is
from the 1.6.0.1 changelog:

2008-10-08  Russell Bryant <russell at digium.com>

	* Asterisk 1.6.0.1 released.

	* configs/chan_dahdi.conf.sample: Remove mention of configuration
	  sections for defining channels in chan_dahdi.conf.  This code
	  is in 1.6.1, and was not merged into 1.6.0.

Maybe that explains why dahdi won't work right? I don't know for sure,
just noticed this and thought it may be applicable.

Brendan Martens