[asterisk-users] Hang up detection with TDM400P and Telewest/Virgin Media line

robb robb at boardman.me.uk
Thu Oct 9 13:43:14 CDT 2008

I have a TDM400 working quite well, Digium dialled in and recompiled
chan_zap with some changes , to get BT Callerid working and  I have set
hangup on polarity in the zaptel.conf which seems to work well

this is a BT home line, not business, if you have a business line you
should get the DCT set to 800ms and the disconnect clear should work

Robb

Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Oct 2008, Luis Morales wrote:
>
>> Ok!!
>>
>> Do this finale test.
>
> Who, me or the OP (Mike). My setup works OK and I've no intention of
> doing tests, final or otherwise, thanks.
>
> Gordon
>

>> call fron analog lines to any number, wait until the called hang up.
>> Now tell us the signal tone. If the signal is busy ? or any thing
>> else....
>>
>> Your set up look ok. Now try with this options into zapata.conf header:
>>

>> zapata.conf:
>> usecallerid=yes
>> hidecallerid=no
>> callwaiting=no
>> threewaycalling=yes
>> transfer=yes
>> echocancelwhenbridged=no
>> immediate=no
>> faxdetect=no
>> busydetect=yes
>> busycount=4
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Gordon Henderson
>> <gordon+asterisk at drogon.net> wrote:

>>> I did an instalaltion yesterday with 2 Teleworst lines.
>>>
>>> When I was calling in on my mobile, then hanging up, it seemed to
>>> work ok
>>> - it did keep the line open for a few seconds, but I see that with
>>> BT too.

>>> Dunno...

>>> I'm using asterisk 1.2.30, Zaptel 1.2.24. Oslec and an OpenVox card.

>>> Only 2 sites and they both seem to work OK - One in Bristol the
>>> other in
>>> Plymouth.
>>>
>>> Can't get caller ID to work though )-:
>>>
>>> Zaptel.conf: