[asterisk-users] Record name for conference...

Ming Yong ming at voiceroute.net
Wed Oct 8 23:25:40 CDT 2008

Carlos,
Druid Open Source Edition supports this free and truly open source.
http://www.voiceroute.org/druidose/screenshots/conference_room

Ming

Ming Yong
CEO, www.voiceroute.org
Druid - Open Source Unified Communications
DID: +1-877-242-3704
Office: +1-866-915-2407 ext 301
SIP/email: ming at voiceroute.net
DruidCON 1-2 Oct Atlanta GA (The leading UC 2.0 Application platform)
http://www.voiceroute.org/druidcon

VoiceCON 08 San Francisco
10-13 Nov 08, Booth #738, Moscone North Convention Center, San Francisco, CA
http://druidvoicecon.eventbrite.com

Voiceroute videos on Druid, Open Source Unified Communications & Asterisk
http://youtube.com/voiceroute