[asterisk-users] How to implement Ringing through a sound card for overhead paging

Robert Augustyn robert.augustyn at linqone.com
Tue Oct 7 14:36:08 CDT 2008

Doug,
I have your example working but how do I get this to work with a ring group?
One more problem I have is poor quality of sound when the call file is
played.
I do not have this problem when moh is played or when console/dsp is used
for live voice?
What could be the problem?
Do you know where I can find a ringing file?
Thanks