[asterisk-users] Vitelity Asterisk configuration help

Stephen Reese rsreese at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 08:42:26 CDT 2008

> Are you dialing a 1 before every number? That is required unless you make
> another pattern match.
> exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/1${EXTEN}@vitel-outbound)
> Then it becomes 10-digit dialing without the need to dial a 1. If that
> doesn't work open up the asterisk console and attempt to make a call and
> reply with any error messages.

I was not adding the 1 before the number but that didn't help. I
opened the console 'asterisk -r' but when attempting to call out
nothing happened. Is there some type of logging level that needs to be
turned up?

When I call in which does still work I do get the following errors and
of course voicemail doesn't work.:
Oct  7 09:38:08 WARNING[6146]: app_voicemail.c:2461 leave_voicemail:
No entry in voicemail config file for '102'
Oct  7 09:38:18 WARNING[6146]: pbx.c:2435 __ast_pbx_run: Timeout, but
no rule 't' in context 'default'

Thanks again for the help.