[asterisk-users] Asterisk/AJAM Console

Forrest Beck jonforrest.beck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 21:24:32 CDT 2008

I was just looking to see if anyone knows about an open source app
using the xml interface.  I just started dabbling with the xml
interface a little bit and it helps to look at what others are doing.
I am looking for a console type app for the operator.  Very simple
operations like transfer, hold, status, park, etc.

We are currently using the FOP, but I always have to update the fop
configs to add a new button after creating/changing an extension.  Our
data is in a realtime DB, so I guess I could build a console that uses
the realtime db and the xml interface.  Anyone else in the same boat?

Thanks.