[asterisk-users] Tribox

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:34:57 CDT 2008

i haven't facedthse tpe of problems you mentioned with mysql.. but there is one thing that you need to edit the sip.conf iax.conf or you can use the sample ones in the samples folder..
other than that.. i've been with trixbox for over three years now.. it has problems with it comes to Queues and call center services.. i've been struggling with it for months now .. plus "as per an earlier post i had here" i'm having problems convincing trixbox to accept my dia plans on two of my three servers.. while i tred installing elastix more than 10 times on different machins.. i don't have those problems..
besides!!! on trixbox you need to add th ip of the freepbx mirrors to upgrade your modules.. and you have to manipulate your php files to be able to upgrade your box from the website..

AHD Tarek Sawah
Integrated Digital Systems
CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, VoIP
Syria: +963 944 618286
USA: +1 347 562 2308

From: elvis at elvisware.comTo: asterisk-users at lists.digium.comDate: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 13:23:11 -0700Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Tribox

I would add $.02…

I found the install on Elastix less than error free.  When the ISO can’t get MySQL loaded without errors – I worry.

And the documentation (not that trixbox is well documented ) was weak IMHO.

Elvis

I would suggst th same solution if you haven't started using Trixbox yet.. maybe you shoul give Elastix a try .. it has modules made spcialy for call centers..

Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn Now__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3497 (20081006) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset.com