[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4 or 1.6 ???

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Mon Oct 6 15:28:27 CDT 2008

I would stick with 1.4 in production, how mad would you be if I gave you a cell phone with new code and it didn’t work?  Would you throw your cell phone at me if it cut us off during phone calls from a bug?  Some people are ok with trying new stuff, others it costs money when they lose business due to their phone system not working.

I’ve noticed you can mess up computers, but phones get people mad when they don’t work.