[asterisk-users] asteriskt38.com

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 23:39:32 CDT 2008

I was going to write a blog once about the non-existent T.38 support
in asterisk hence my purchase of the above domain. It expires in 10
days. T.38 support in asterisk still does not exist but I don't have
any time. If someone wants this domain I will offer it for free and
can send push it to your enom account since I was going to allow it to
expire anyways. The only condition would be that you do not use it for
a commercial use, i.e. you don't try to sell a t.38 module for
asterisk.