[asterisk-users] MS Exchange IMAP Voicemail

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 20:56:59 CDT 2008

Yes, IMAP is IMAP... at least it is supposed to.

But not all IMAP servers use the same configuration. Not all IMAP
servers will use the same Master User IMAP setup, what works in
Dovecot might not work in UW or Exchange due to a prefix or some other
fairly trivial setting. Remember there are two pieces of software that
need to be configured for this to work properly.

So I am asking if someone has a configuration that they *know works*
with Exchange 2003 and if they could please share that.