[asterisk-users] asterisk, phpagi and singleton

Giedrius Augys voipas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 12:51:19 CDT 2008

Hello,

   I've this situation: 300+ simultaneous calls and dialplan like this:
exten => _X.,1,Answer()
exten => _X.,2,DEADAGI(check_status.php)
exten => _X.,3,Dial(SIP/other/${NUMBER})
exten => _X.,4,Hangup

exten => h,1,DEADAGI(cdr.php)

When project is running , I had  a lot of defunct php scripts (I've exceed
mysql connection limits and so on, deadagi help a bit). The scripts
check_status.php and cdr.php connects to database to retrieve/store data. So
one call - 2 connections to database. So I want to do like this: 100
simultaneous calls , make 200 queries per one mysql connection. WEB
developers uses singleton to avoid this issue. Maybe somebody has experience
with singleton and phpagi.
thanks...

--
Pagarbiai  / Best Regards,