[asterisk-users] Zaptel-1.4.1 error cross compile

satish patel satish at linuxbug.org
Sun Oct 5 10:28:47 CDT 2008

 >> Hello.
 >> Have you ever tried updating your GCC version?
 >> Thanks.

I am using cross compile so i can't update GCC other wise it will effect on
my other packages anyway... tell me one thing i have host system kernel
version is 2.6.18 and i am compiling ARM embedded rootbuild with other
kernel version 2.6.22 so i need to compile my zaptel package with 2.6.22
kernel caz i will use it on target ARM hardware ( IXP425 ). I am doing that
but after porting rootfs on target host and when i run "insmod zaptel"
command on target board i got error

root#insmod zaptel
insmod: cannot insert '/lib/modules/
<blocked::http://2.6.22.6/misc/zaptel.ko> 2.6.22.6/misc/zaptel.ko' : Invalid
module formate  (-1): Exec format error

Now anybody have compile zaptel on cross platform kindly suggest me what
wrong in my case ??